Terms & Conditions
Please do not use this website or download content from it, if you do not agree to be bound by these term and conditions.
The term "SCOTT®" or "us" or "we" refers to the Scott Technology NZ Limited, the owner of this website whose registered office is Scott Technology NZ Limited, Private Bag 1960, Dunedin, New Zealand. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All content on this website is for your general information and use only.
- All content on this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither SCOTT® nor any third parties provide any warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and SCOTT® expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which SCOTT® shall not be liable. You acknowledge that the content on this website is for general information purposes only and shall not be relied upon for any specific purpose. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- SCOTT® does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of any viruses or other harmful elements.
- SCOTT® disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law regarding this website, the content and your use of the same.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, SCOTT® and its directors, employees, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) or damages whatsoever arising indirectly or directly from the content on this website or your use of the content, whether actual, alleged, consequential or punitive.
- If for any reason SCOTT® has any liability to you or any other person arising out of the use of this website, then in no event shall SCOTT®'s total liability to you for all damages, losses, expenses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to SCOTT®. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to SCOTT®, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that SCOTT® endorses the website(s). SCOTT® has no responsibility for the nature, content or availability of the linked website(s). SCOTT®, or any third party mentioned in this website shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) or damages whatsoever, arising indirectly or directly from the information on a website link owned or operated by a third party, whether actual, alleged, consequential or punitive.
- The laws of New Zealand govern this website and your use of it.
This website and its content is copyright of Scott Technology NZ Limited.
© Scott Technology NZ Limited 2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal, shareholder and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.