RESOLUTIONS PASSED AT 2007 ANNUAL MEETING
12:00AM, 7 Dec 2007 | MEETING
SCOTT TECHNOLOGY LIMITED RESOLUTIONS PASSED AT 2007 ANNUAL MEETING OF
All resolutions proposed at the Scott Technology Limited Annual Meeting of
Shareholders held on 6 December 2007 were passed by the required majority of
Those resolutions were:
1. That Mr C J Staynes be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
2. That Mr S J McLauchlan be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
3. That Mr M B Waller be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
4. That Mr K J Kilpatrick be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
5. That the Directors are authorised to fix the Auditors remuneration.
6. That the total quantum of Directors' fees be increased from $125,000 to
Mr Graeme Marsh retired as a Director and Chairman of the Board at the
conclusion of the Annual Meeting. Mr Stuart McLauchlan took up the position
of Chairman of the Board at that time.
M A Jackson
SCOTT TECHNOLOGY LTD
SCOTT TECHNOLOGY LIMITED DIRECTOR INDEPENDENCE DETERMINATION NZSX 3.3.1A AND
As required by NZSX Listing Rule 3.3.1B(a), The Scott Technology Limited's
Board has determined that the following Directors are "Independent
Directors", as defined by NZSX Listing Rule 1.1.2:
The following Directors are not independent due to Disqualifying
Relationships as defined in the NZSX Listing Rule 1.1.2:
Chris Hopkins - Executive Director - Managing Director
Kevin Kilpatrick - Executive Director - Engineering Director