SCOTT® offers engineering graduate roles annually. We employ mechanical, mechatronic and controls engineers to develop and shape the future of our business and the next generation of engineers.
We provide a comprehensive training programme for our graduates to develop in all of the skill areas outlined below. In addition, all graduates will have the opportunity to spend time in our workshop to ensure practicality aligns with the theoretical.
Following the successful completion of our graduate programme, SCOTT provides the opportunity to specialise in different engineering disciplines and industries, including:
- Machine concept and detail design
- Hydraulics pneumatics
- Electrical controls design and programming
- Vision and X-ray software
- Project management
- Commissioning in NZ and globally
- General industrial automation
- Meat automation
- Appliance manufacturing/production lines
- Mining - sample preparation
- Superconducting magnets
Our Graduate recruitment process starts in April/May each year in preparation for graduates completing their courses later in the year. If you are interested in graduate roles please submit your application and CV here.